Sunday, January 18, 2015

Essence Makeup Review!

I went to the drugstore to look for cruelty-free makeup to find Essence! On an adorable rack. This company is targeted to young teens and is very cute. The prices are very good too!
I purchased 3 eyeliners, a mascara and a 3D eyeshadow.
The first review is on the long lasting eye pencil. I purchased it in a aqua blue and a darker shade of blue. They were very soft, and as much as they last smudge they still are as spoken "Soft and long-lasting." I would suggest to get this if you wish to have a soft look, they do smudge easily so be aware! They do not need to be sharpened, as you simply twist and wala! There you go!


The second review is on their gel eyeliner pencil. I got mine in green, as it looked very beautiful and colourful. I was so surprised to see how well it stayed on! It hasn't smudged at all and is amazing. I will be getting the other colours soon.

The mascara I picked was the Get BIG! Lashes volume boost mascara. I decided to try the normal one before purchasing waterproof. I have to say I am very happy with the brush, and it is very big- what you want for mascara! I am very happy with it!

The last item I purchased was their 3D eyeshadow. I love the cream colour is so matte and the brown isn't so bright, but I enjoy it very much. 

I suggest always trying out the makeup with the testers showing in their rack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment