Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Favourite (Cruelty Free!)Brands!

Hi! Here are my cruelty free makeup brands, with a bit of a review. 

Urban Decay: Known for it's "Naked" Palletes, Urban Decay maintains high ranking yet taking care of animals. Their palletes are amazing, yet they are quite costly. Living in Canada, if you go to Sephora you will find their eyeliner at 24$ a piece! Yet they maintain high quality. Keep in mind that their parent company DOES animal test.

Physicans Formula: In Canada, I have seen Physicans Formula as a very soft yet good quality brand. They range in 6 and up dollars. They have quite the good quality. 
NARS: I can't explain too much, yet Nars is a very good quality brand. It is costly, so I don't purchase from them a lot. Keep in mind the parent company DOES animal test.

Essence: Coming from Germany, this cute and fun filled makeup company is very good quality. You get the bang out of your buck. Their site gives you a trendy feel. (http://www.essence.eu/ca/home/) I recently purchased their Gel Pencil Eyeliners to find amazing quality. (Seriously. It's long lasting and ever since I applied it on today it hasn't smudged.) They are against animal testing which is great! Check them out, they have their little area in Shoppers Drug-mart in Canada. From the impressions I have been given, Essence has to be one of my "at-the-moment" favourites. I find it to be a "cute" brand aimed at the younger audience, but of course it can be for any age!

Marcelle: A very nice brand, that does not test on animals! When I was getting my BB cream, I was suggested Clinique or Marcelle. I was told it was a very good brand for the skin! 

If you do have any questions, check out PETA, or download Bunny Free for your apple electronic. You can scan a barcode (Or type out the brand,) and it will tell you whether or not it tests on animals. Keep in mind not all brands are on there. Nars and Essence aren't, yet they DO NOT test on animals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment